PLANET PROCUREMENT JOINING ASAP - October 16
We are delighted to join Action Sustainability Asia Pacific, a leading sustainability advisory firm specialised in sustainable supply chain management. Planet Procurement brings the ISO20400 and strategic and sustainable procurement expertise to the team.
Our experienced international team is led by founding partners Shaun McCarthy OBE, Mark Lyster, Danielle Mulder, Ian Heptonstall and the two Directors of Planet Procurement, Jean Louis Haie and David Pugh.
GLOBAL FORUM - MAY 16
8 amazing speakers from 5 continents, 150 participants sharing their experiences and ideas on sustainable supply chains, social procurement and responsible sourcing ... What an incredible evening we had on Monday 2 May at the Global Forum on Sustainable Procurement in Sydney!
- Anita Georges, AGL – Financing Australia’s clean energy tranformation
- Jean-Louis Haie, Planet Procurement – ISO20400, the first ISO standard on sustainable procurement
- Farid Yaker, United Nations Environment Program – The 10-year FYP Sustainable Public Procurement Program
- Annie Sorel, ASEA - The French Label on Responsible Supplier Relationship
- Shaun McCarthy, Action Sustainability – The UK Supply Chain Sustainability School
- Rosimeri Fauth, Itaipu Binacional – Managing change towards sustainability
- Hidemi Tomita, Tokyo Olympic Games 2020 - Getting suppliers on board
- Josh Jacobs, UL – The US Federal Government Sustainable Procurement Program